Limboto A5K4 Malang City 65139
Diligent Senior Financial Analyst with 7+ years’ experience in financial analysis, planning, and budgeting. Demonstrated expertise in and dedication to innovating process improvements that positively affect company profitability. Saved one employer well over $35K in process improvements alone. Post-baccalaureate accounting certificate, CPA, strong PC skills. Self-starter, creative problem solver, top performer.
Areas of Ability
Financial Analysis and Management Reporting
Process Design and Development
Interdepartmental Coordination and Collaboration
Profitability and Credit Analysis Reports
Short- and Long-Range Budgeting
General Accounting Procedures
Capital Expenditure Analysis
Staff Supervision and Training
POPPYBOX GARDENS, Portland, Oregon 2002–2004
Accounting Manager (Senior Financial Analyst)
Built accounting department for fast-paced start-up company, a division of the #1 company in the U.S. for sales of container nursery stock, with $70 million in annual sales. Designed and documented processes and procedures and hired support personnel. Supervised and trained accounting staff on general accounting procedures, spreadsheet models, and technical best practices. Provided senior-level financial support in forecasting of cash requirements, capital expenditures, and labor costs, integrating input from sales director and operations managers/controllers. Developed financial models, including long-term forecasts for accounts payable payments, labor cost forecasts, capital expenditure forecasts, key measurement ratios and graphs, and monthly financial statement models using standard GAAP format. Completed financial reporting and consolidation of four subsidiary companies. Actively interpreted and reviewed financial results with/made recommendations to senior leaders. Researched and corrected variances and omissions.
· $500 per month reduced labor costs by cutting two days off monthly close schedule.
· Saved company approximately $22K in additional labor costs by completing increased department tasks without adding headcount. Facilitated savings through improved communication, giving staff opportunity to take on more responsibility and improve skills.
· Saved countless hours of clerical staff time spent filing and making copies by developing process and procedures to convert existing paper filing system to electronic filing process.
· Commended by CFO for developing model for long-term forecast of accounts payable payments to determine cash requirements and timing of bank borrowing.
· Earned 10% increase in pay for 2003 as result of cost-saving achievements and value to company.
MAGINNIS & CAREY LLP CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS, Portland, Oregon 1999–2002
Compiled and reviewed financial statements for small, local public accounting firm to acquire relevant public accounting experience. Prepared corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns. Developed projections of income and cash flow statements. Carried out other projects typical of certified public accounting firm, including monthly close process for clients, correspondence with taxing authorities, client memos, and special projects.
GARDENBURGER, Portland, Oregon 1996–1999
Provided senior-level financial support in areas of strategic planning and forecasting for national corporation with $2 billion in annual sales. Prepared forecast schedules for payroll reserve requirements and recommended rates to reserve manager. Prepared various monthly accounts receivable reports and graphs for senior management/operations and additional ad hoc analysis reports as needed. Reviewed income statement and balance sheet accounts and researched and corrected variances. Created A/R management reports in Oracle and automated using Cognos Impromptu report writer software program.
· Reduced labor costs $500 per month on average by cutting two days off total report time for monthly accounts receivable reports. Worked with senior management and operations, analyzed issues, and developed automated system using Oracle.
· Increased efficiency of reconciliation process by working with IT department to develop custom program in Oracle to track and reconcile prepaid accounts. Successfully migrated from existing legacy program to newly created Oracle version.
· Acted as member of Y2K Oracle implementation team responsible for successful migration from legacy GL system.
Two- - Year Post- - Baccalaureate Accounting Certificate, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, 1996
Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Portland, Portland, Oregon, 1994
Certified Public Accounting Certificate, State of Oregon
Recent Professional Development Coursework:
Controllership: Leading Skills for Corporate Performance, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), 2004
Organizational Skills for Time and Stress Management, Click2Learn, 2003
Management Basics: Thriving as a New Manager, Click2Learn, 2003
New CPA Ethics, AICPA, 2002
Compilation and Review Engagements, AICPA, 2002
S-Corporations, AICPA, 2001
Advanced Managerial Accounting, University of Portland, 2000
Advanced Microsoft Excel, Portland Community College, 2000
Cognos Impromptu Workshop, Gardenburger, 1999
Oracle General Ledger Financials, Gardenburger, 1999
Corporate Finance, University of Portland, 1998
Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Oracle, and Cognos Impromptu.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Institute of Management Accountants
- Phone : 081 335 088 305 | 0822 2822 5331 [T-Sel]
- Phone : 081 555 88 2600 | 0857 9119 9799 [Indosat]
- Whatsapp : 081 555 88 2600
- BBM : 54C4225E | 2B0F2928
- Email : email@example.com
- Open Service : Monday - Saturday, 8am to 7pm
Info Lowongan Kerja
- Info Lowongan Kerja di Malang Kerjasama dengan Jooble.org