Heri Mulyo Cahyo
Lawang-Malang-East Java¦ (+62) 822 2822 5331¦ email@example.com
Seeking a position as...
ATTORNEY —GENERAL PRACTICE
Juris Doctor committed to generating new and repeat business by providing skilled legal services and building strong client relationships. Four years of varied legal experience. Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing. Polished, professional demeanor. Areas of strength:
· Research using Westlaw and CaseBase
· Interpersonal skills
· Legal analysis
· Public speaking
· Legal strategy development
· Written and oral communication
· Regulatory compliance
NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF LAW , Boston, MA
Juris Doctor 2001
BABSON COLLEGE , Wellesley, MA
Bachelor of Science in Marketing 1996
Law Clerk, The Law Offices of William Shepherd, Attorneys-at-Law, Danvers, MA 1999-2001
Real Estate Mortgage and Conveyance Practices
· Helped generate new business by writing and implementing a new telephone script for use in responding to initial inquiries from potential clients.
· Researched titles and drafted deeds.
· Discharged documents and trust provisions.
· Negotiated lien discharges and conveyance materials with the I.R.S., the F.D.I.C., and municipal tax assessors.
· Assisted attorneys in the administration of home equity mortgage refinance options for a major bank.
· Prepared documents for recording procedures and mortgage closings.
Intern, LOWELL DISTRICT COURT, Lowell, MA 1998
Civil and Juvenile Law
· Directly assisted the 1st Magistrate.
· Conducted research and wrote opinions.
· Interviewed petitioners.
Legal Assistant, SHARON WILLIS, Attorney-at-Law, Peabody, MA 1997
Family Law and Will, Estate, and Probate Law
· Assisted attorneys in drafting documents, pleadings, and outside correspondence.
· Interviewed parties involved and made recommendations.
Licensed to Practice Law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by The Board of Bar Overseers
Licensed Notary Public
Member: Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, American Bar Association
Member: Toastmasters International
- Phone : 081 335 088 305 | 0822 2822 5331 [T-Sel]
- Phone : 081 555 88 2600 | 0857 9119 9799 [Indosat]
- Whatsapp : 081 555 88 2600
- BBM : 54C4225E | 2B0F2928
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Service : Monday - Saturday, 8am to 7pm