Lawang-Malang-East Java • (+62) 822 2822 5331• firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful achievement of academic and project goals in demanding curriculum with high standards, using logical, systematic problem identification and resolution skills.
Self-motivated college student with strong academic record seeks entry-level nuclear engineering position at Atomic Power Company.
· Persistent goal setter with strong analytical, research, organizational, and communication skills. Team participant.
· Computer Skills: C++, Pascal, UNIX, Windows, DOS, Word, WordPerfect, Excel, MS Works, LOGO, Internet research, some experience on Maple. Excellent keyboarding skills.
· Some fluency in German.
COLLEGE OF NORTH CAROLINA—ASHEVILLE
B.S. in Nuclear Engineering December 2001
Meritor Engineering Scholarship Finalist, Class of 2001 Competition, University Laurels
· GPA: 3.7 / Dean’s List
· Phi Eta Sigma National Freshmen Honor Society
· Selected Relevant Courses: Principles & Theory of Nuclear Engineering, Research & Experiment Design, Nuclear Fuel Production & Reclamation, Analytical Models of Research, Thermonuclear Analysis, Nuclear Equipment & Instrumentation, Computer Organization & Microprocessors, Nuclear/Computer Engineering Lab
JAMES B. MADISON HIGH SCHOOL, Asheville, NC
High School Diploma, with Honors 1997
Class Rank: 8th of 200
Academic Medals for Excellence in Science & Mathematics
Perfect Attendance Award, Senior Year
North Carolina Scholar
· GPA:3.81 (on 4.0 scale)
· Beta Club, Computer Club (Treasurer)
· Led team in State Computer Science and Math Competitions
· Member, Tennis Team (Best Doubles Award, 1997), 2 years
DAVY CROCKETT COUNCIL, Asheville, NC
Boy Scout Troop 46, 1989−1996
· Initiated, planned, and coordinated a painting project for large, high-traffic church entrance room. Planned project, securing permission from Board via a written proposal. Recruited, organized, and led a crew of 8; calculated costs and purchased materials; assigned and scheduled crew. Maintained daily log with pictures. Upon completion, wrote and presented report in a final interview to 3-member Board of Davy Crockett Council.
· Additional volunteer work building trails, serving food to the homeless, working at St. Elmo Hospital, and performing a variety of other community services.
BELLSON COUNTY PARKS & RECREATION, Asheville, NC
Lifeguard, Swimming & Safety Instructor, 1996−2000
Supervised an average of 150 children and adults per day during summers at Elgin Community Pool, as member of team of 8. Maintained and cleaned pool, deck, and bathrooms; watched for potential hazards and rule violators.
Susan B. Anthony
CNCA Director of Nuclear Engineering Programs
728 Wilder Hall, Box 42, Asheville, NC 28800
Tom L. Fellers
Boy Scout Troop 46
70 Miller Street, Asheville, NC 28800
Benson County Parks & Recreation Services
345 Rains Street, Asheville, NC 28800
- Phone : 0823 252 484 42 | 0822 2822 5331 [T-Sel]
- Phone : 081 555 88 2600 [Indosat]
- Whatsapp | LINE | TELEGRAM : 081 555 88 2600 | 081 555 20 161
- Email : email@example.com
- Open Service : Monday - Saturday, 8am to 7pm
Info Lowongan Kerja