Silakan hubungi kami atau email ke penulisCVpro@gmail.com untuk mendapatkan bantuan menyusun curriculum vitae yang powerful.
Berikut contoh curriculum vitae dari praktisi Human Resources atau Sumber Daya Manusia.
Pada contoh ini si pencari kerja memiliki bermacam bidang kerja dalam riwayat karirnya, namun fokus menampilkan bidang Human Resources. Pengalaman-pengalamannya di bidang lain dipilih point-point yang menguatkan identitasnya sebagai praktisi HR.
Bila Anda memiliki pengalaman di berbagai bidang kerja dan mengincar satu posisi tertentu maka curriculum vitae harus fokus pada bidang posisi tersebut. Pengalaman-pengalaman di bidang lain tetap bisa dicantumkan untuk menguatkan identitas yang sudah Anda pilih. Anda harus menyusun curriculum vitae dengan ‘ramuan’ komposisi yang tepat sehingga powerful.
Limboto A5 K4 Malang City 65139
(+62) 0822 2822 5331- penulisCVpro@gmail.com
Human Resources | Candidate Development | Industrial Relations
Gained experience in the corporate environment as the owner/manager of direct/indirect and contingency personnel agencies and outplacement services. As a result of these experiences, have demonstrated the following capabilities :
· Coordinate, implement and supervise maintenance of all personnel related records, finances and systems.
· Manage and develop recruiters of varying skill levels.
· Administer exempt/non-exempt salary, benefit, bonus, profit sharing and termination packages. Monitor worker's compensation claims.
· Negotiate union/non-union contracts and participate in grievance procedures.
· Consult with corporate planners determining staffing/replacement/redundancy issues.
· Work effectively as a problem solver, team player with managers, union/non union labor.
· Establish personnel policies and procedures and formal job descriptions according to company goals while meeting legal requirements.
· Recruit, test and evaluate administrative, management, technology and sales applicants.
· Utilize fully integrated customized data management system.
· Entrepreneurial in spirit as well as in results, able to set and achieve high personal goals.
· Represent corporation at community and professional activities.
· Long-time member of PC&MA, PIHRA and Brea Chamber of Commerce and Rotary Club.
· Authored and administered a no-fault absenteeism program for Branch Management.
· Successfully negotiated union/management agreements to include concessions, health benefits and 2 tiered wage structures.
· Trained all levels of corporate employees in areas of safety, employee assessment and performance evaluations, 401K plans and sexual harassment issues.
· Grew successful company in the highly competitive employment industry by securing and maintaining solid business relationships with small/medium sized and Fortune 500 companies in the Southern California marketplace.
DIGITAL PERSONNEL/THE TECH PLACE
Some City, CA (1988-Present)
7/91-Present Account Manager - Develop new and retain existing recruiting business and assist in the recruitment and placement of direct, indirect and contingency personnel. With a focus on high technology industry needs, develop and implement recruiting strategies that will identify candidate pools. Consult with in-house recruiters and hiring managers to build and implement candidate sourcing plans. Upgrade recruiter knowledge of candidate libraries, databases, target schools, alumni programs, and specialized sites and publications. Monitor industry trends and competitors for referrals for specific candidates. Hire, train, and supervise recruitment staff as needed to fill job orders.
1/88-7/91 Vice President/General Manager - Initiated business specializing in light industrial, office and management placements. Grew company from 2 to 5 office and placement staff. Sold company to Digital Personnel.
Newport Beach, CA
1/87-1/88 General Manager - Managed operations and sales for employee background screening division. Efforts included telemarketing, outside sales and community networking. Clients included Nordstrom, PacifCare and other large corporations.
GTE (Sylvania Lighting Services),
5/84-12/86 Western Regional Human Resources Manager - Managed all HR functions for regional office and 16 branch operations West of the Mississippi. Negotiated union/non-union contracts.
10/80-5/84 Assistant Director, Personnel - As a generalist, implemented management hiring, terminating, and evaluating techniques for a Fortune 100 company undergoing major financial and management restructuring. Prior to 1980 Gained valuable experience in positions including Personnel Coordinator, Employee Investment Fund, Administrative Assistant and Accounting Assistant.
Workshops and seminars, PIHRA North Orange County
Master of Arts, Human Resources Management, Univ. of Redlands
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology/Sociology, Mt. St. Mary's College, Maryland
- Phone : 081 335 088 305 | 0822 2822 5331 [T-Sel]
- Phone : 081 555 88 2600 | 0857 9119 9799 [Indosat]
- Whatsapp : 081 555 88 2600
- BBM : 54C4225E | 2B0F2928
- Email : email@example.com
- Open Service : Monday - Saturday, 8am to 7pm
Info Lowongan Kerja
- Info Lowongan Kerja di Malang Kerjasama dengan Jooble.org